Monday, June 9, 2014

Ahhh, Summer

It's summer vacation! Even though I am not teaching full-time anymore, I still appreciate summer vacation, mainly because Michael gets to be home. When Michael's on vacation, I get a little vacation too. I can sleep in, I can go run errands or go write during nap time, I have an extra pair of hands to help around the house, I have my best friend around all the time, our fellow teacher friends are also available to hang out, we do fun outings, and we have our big family trip to Tahoe.

This summer especially I will relish vacation because I'm pregnant and how I feel changes from day to day. It will also be the last vacation with just the three of us, for our fourth little Shaw will be joining us in November (just in time for the holiday vacation).

Here's to Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment