Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Up for Sale

My registration fees for the SCBWI summer conference are paid for. Now I just need to come up with some extra cash to pay for the hotel. Luckily I found a fellow conference attendee to share a room with and split the cost. Last year I sold my wedding dress to pay for the hotel. So this year I wandered around my house and garage looking for extra things I can sell to pay my way. Here are a few things up:

Pub Table: cherry/espresso stain, good condition, seats 2-6, has leaf. $85 OBO
Antique Radio/Turntable cabinet: cherry wood, Magnavox brand, from the 1950s, has storage. $100 OBO
Children's Art Lessons: 5 summer lessons, 3rd-6th grade, private one-on-one, watercolors, oils pastels, drawing, etc. $100

For pictures of furniture, go to Craigslist


No comments:

Post a Comment