Monday, July 29, 2013

List Time

Fave things right now:
Starbucks’ Treat Receipts: make purchase before 2pm, bring your receipt back after 2pm and get any grande bev for $2. Best part? Purchasing a cake pop for $1.50 in the morning earns you a treat receipt. West has been very helpful to Mama lately.

FRIENDS: every so often I get a hankering for that great sitcom. I popped in Season 2 (I may be a huge fan, but I can’t stand Season 1) while working on a project and laughed all over again.

SCBWI Writer’s Conference schedule: I can’t wait to go to this once-in-a-lifetime conference this coming weekend! In the meantime, I’ve been poring over the website, reading up on all the 50+ speakers and agonizing over which workshops to attend.

My Pinterest board titled How Do I Look?: I am officially sick of my outdated wardrobe and have been pinning tons of outfit inspirations! As soon as I have money, I’m going shoppin’!

Moriarty’s Final Threat: my last Sherlock Academy book. I finished a final read-through, and I love it. I’m so excited to share it with everyone in September. Until then, go to www.sherlockacademy.com


Puzzles: Westly loves doing puzzles and I love watching him do them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment