Sunday, September 22, 2013

Farah and Erin's Day of Fun

I mentioned on Friday that my friend Erin and I were going to celebrate her life and healing from cancer with a day of fun. We spent the whole day Saturday shopping, eating, laughing, and scoring some major deals.




I made her a little guide for our day:














We started our day out right: breakfast at Starbucks. My first pumpkin spice latte of the season!



Then we headed to San Luis where we first stopped at Mission Thrift where my fab sister-in-law Susie works. It's the best thrift store!
After scoring some great finds we went to downtown SLO and had lunch at the Habit.






We spent about an hour in this great consignment shop.






I scored this brand new scarf for $8!

We shopped some more downtown, then recharged with maple lattes at Peets.



We needed the fuel for our last leg of the fun day: Forever 21 who was having a 50% off sale on already clearances items!






We literally shopped till we dropped and until they closed and kicked us out!






In between we talked and laughed and shared Pinterest ideas and thanked the Lord for the beautiful miracle He us doing in my beautiful friend's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment