Monday, January 6, 2014

I Did It!



I kept my New Year's Resolution for 2013 and memorized the Proverbs 31 Woman passage (Prov. 31:10-31). I have always struggled with memorizing scripture, and I really wanted to do so for 2013. My mom suggested I memorize a complete passage, adding a few verses a month. So I divided up Prov. 31 by 12 months and amazingly was able to memorize the passage! And I may have had my life changed a little on the way.

Every year I make one resolution to keep, and it's always one that can be quantified per month. One year I resolved to read a book a month. Another year I resolved to do one artsy/crafty project a month. The cool thing is that by the time I get through a year, that resolution becomes a life-style. So years later I still try to read a book a month, do artsy/crafty projects, and memorize scripture.

I'm still brainstorming and praying about which resolution to make for 2014. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment