Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Releasing Book 4


I’m very excited. This coming Saturday is the book release of The Baker Street Underground, my fourth book! I’m very proud and excited about this one.

I’m proud of it because I was able to complete it in a timely manner while still being a dedicated mother and wife. Thanks to God, Westly’s long naps have given me time to write. Even amidst sleep deprivation (remember, West was up every 3-4 hours each night until he was almost a year old), God gave me the focus, creativity, and energy to write.

I’m really excited about this one because I took some big creative risks as a writer. I went out of my comfort zone a bit, explored some new ideas, and made some daring movies with my characters and plot. But I think Book 4 is better for it, and I grew so much as a writer.

I can’t wait to share my story with the world. If you’re a local Central Coaster, come out and be a part of this exciting chapter in my life! (If you’re an out-of-towner but still want Sherlock Academy books, contact me or order them online at my website)

When: Sat. Nov. 17 10:30am-12:30pm

Where: Toy Zoo next to Michael’s Craft Store in Santa Maria, CA.

What: FREE kids activities/games (scavenger hunt, codes, character profiling), free raffle tickets for free books when you purchase a Sherlock Academy book, free Sherlock Academy notepads to the first 50 customers, personal author autograph on purchased books.

Cost: Books 1 and 2 $12 each, Books 3 and 4 $13 each. Book Set of Books 1-4 $50. Cash or checks.

Come celebrate Sherlock Academy, and do a little Christmas shopping while you’re at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment