Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Celebrity Crush


One of my current favorite authors is Charles Finch, author of a mystery series featuring a detective set in Victorian England—can’t go wrong! He has six books out and is scheduled to release his seventh this November. His writing is smart, heartfelt, and very British. I’m a huge fan.
I thought my life could not be more complete when I found his Facebook page and became his friend.  Based on his posts and comments to other friends on his page, I found him down to earth and very honest. I left a comment or two.
Then I thought my heart would stop when he responded to my comments! I am definitely star-struck. I have already started having daydreams of meeting him someday. He lives in Oxford, so there is yet another great excuse to go back to England! Sigh…..

In case you're interested, here are the titles of his books in chronological order:

A Beautiful Blue Death
The September Society
The Fleet Street Murders
A Stranger in Mayfair
A Burial at Sea
A Death in the Small Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment