Friday, September 28, 2012

A Few Things to Remember


Alrighty, I did it…I finished Book 4. I finalized the cover with my graphic designer just last week and ordered a first copy. Last step will be to read through it one last time to check for typos, formatting issues, etc. Then I’ll order a bulk shipment and share them with the world!

 

Sometimes when I’m in the midst of writing and editing and promoting my books, I forget a few things:

1.      How I am living my dream as a children’s book author

2.      How incredibly proud I should be for finishing yet another book, in spite of being a full-time mother

3.      How ridiculously blessed I am that God decided to give me the writing bug and do something fun with it

 

And sometimes when I’m in the midst of cleaning, changing diapers, pushing West on the swings, and making dinner, I forget a few more things:

1.      How I am living another dream of being a stay-at-home mom

2.      How incredibly proud I am of my hard-working husband who never makes me feel guilty for staying home and thinks it’s best for our family

3.      How ridiculously blessed I am that God gave me this sweet little boy who delights me more each day and reflects God’s goodness every time he smiles and says “Mama”

No comments:

Post a Comment