Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happiest Place on Earth

Westly's first visit to Disneyland was every bit as magical as it could be. It was different being there as a parent. A few things made it different: no fast rides, a 2-hour nap time back at the hotel, constant look-out for stroller parking, and most of all, a renewed magic in everything.
Here we are with my darling grandma Mimi whose retirement benefits have given me free access to Disneyland for as long as I can remember. I've come to associate Disneyland with my Mimi, both of which have given me the best memories of my childhood.

Our little Doodle got his first Mickey ears with his name embroidered on it. He also got a button to
 celebrate his first visit!

This trip made something very apparent to me: I need to teach West how to look at the camera and smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment