Monday, February 18, 2013

When God Smiles


For the past year I’ve been wanting to get Westly a latch puzzle by Melissa & Doug. It’s a board with windows that open with common latches. It’s been on his wish list, but he didn’t get it for Christmas. And it’s a little pricey so it’s not something I can just buy him on an average day.

Well, the other day a friend of mine came over and handed me one. She said her grandkids had left one at her house, but she already had one, so this was extra. She just thought that maybe Westly would like it. I took it and told her how much I wanted one for him. Of course I started to tear up.

I teared up not so much over the puzzle itself, but over the fact that God remembers us, and cares about the little things in life. And He used my friend to bless us.

Never underestimate God’s love for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment