Monday, October 22, 2012

I Smell A Story


Miranda Turnkettle was an orphan. But not the usual kind of orphan. You see, her parents did not die, they simply stopped living life, which is an entirely different thing altogether. Miranda found it easier to say she was an orphan than to explain what really happened to her parents.

Remember this opening I came up with a few months ago? It popped in my head one day as West and I walked to the park. I’m thinking there’s a story somewhere in there. I’ve decided to write that story and submit it to our Writer’s Caravan. I have no idea where it will go, or what will become of it. But it’s an entirely new story, and entirely new creation, and I’m not going to be intimidated by it. I’m going to be brave and start from scratch again.

So here we go…

No comments:

Post a Comment