Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Finding my Resolution


Every year I try to come up with one resolution to keep for the year, usually something to do each month. One year I made a resolution to read at least one book a month. This last year I made the resolution to do at least one craft/art project per month, and I kept it. It was great fun and I plan to continue it. I went back and forth about what resolution to make this year.

Some people assumed I would make some type of writing resolution. I used to make writing goals for the year. But by now, I’ve made writing a habit, part of my lifestyle. That is much more effective for me that making writing a resolution.

I’m still considering my New Year’s resolution. Should it have something to do with mommy-hood? Something for myself? Something new to try?

What’s yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment